COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you submit a Rush Rewards application, request a win loss statement, complete a form, fill out our guestbook, plan or book an event, participate in contests, promotions or surveys, send us an email, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include contact information (such as name, postal address, company name, email address and phone number), government identification information (such as driver’s license number), employment information (such as current occupation and employment history), your Rush Rewards player number and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. We may also collect demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender) about you.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you, including.
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of Internet browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers and mobile network information.
Location Information: We may with your consent collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information via our Services, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We also collect information using device identifiers through our mobile apps.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, if you authorize Olneytowncouncil to connect to certain third-party social networking sites, we may access information about you from those sites, such as your name, account information, friend lists, and any other information you make publicly available in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Communicate with you about our or other companies’ products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events and provide other news and information about Olneytowncouncil and other companies with which we partner;
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve your experience on the Services and provide ads, content, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries, rewards and surveys;
- Process and evaluate your application for employment; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from other companies to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Olneytowncouncil is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With other companies with which we partner for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, please see “Your Choices” below for more information about this sharing.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is required by, or is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process. For example, we may share information we collect with relevant gaming authorities, such as the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Olneytowncouncil or others; and
- With your consent or at your direction including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
Olneytowncouncil takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Olneytowncouncil by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as emails or text messages about our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and would like to opt out of having your information shared with third parties for such third parties’ marketing purposes, please contact us at privacy@Olneytowncouncil.co.nz.
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.
If you initially consent to our collection of location information via one of our mobile applications, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our mobile applications may no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.